Problem Solution Essay Topics
How to Write a Problem Solution Essay
A problem solution essay appears to be something that not only college students can get assigned. You may need to complete such an assignment in your future life or at work. Let’s face it: we all, whether students, graduates, or people who are far from academia, have to complete our own life “essays” on problem solution. The idea behind a problem solution essay is looking into a particular problem and finding the best solution to it. The writer is supposed to convince the audience that the problem does exist, and it demands an urgent solution.
How to Start a Problem Solution Essay
The hardest task is to find a good topic for your essay. Of course, every student can choose from a wide range of topics. However, you are recommended to opt for the problem that belongs to your communication group. For instance, you can describe bad relations between your classmates using a real life experience as well as describe problems taken from your borough community. As soon as you are ready with the problem on your hands, you need to think over the best solution. Your essay is almost ready! You may approach writing a problem solution essay with first contemplating some good solutions, and then coming up with a problem that your solution fits best.
Problem Solution Essay Topics and Examples
- How can we help homeless people in our community?
- How can we prevent people from dropping out of high school?
- What is the best way to prevent teen pregnancy?
- How can kids be persuaded not to experiment with illegal drugs?
- What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- How can teenagers be convinced to drive more safely?
- What can be done to prevent divorce?
- How can kids with divorced parents be helped to do well in school, have strong relationships, and build successful lives and marriages?
- What can be done to eliminate or prevent racism?
- What is the best way to help people who are victims of family violence?
- How can we change the welfare system to help people escape generational poverty?
- How can college be made more affordable?
- How can college students study effectively and earn better grades?
- How can a student avoid procrastinating?
- How can college students avoid the “Freshman 15” and eat healthily in college?
- How can college students stay in shape when they aren’t in sports like they were in high school?
- What is the best way for college students to balance work, studying, classes, and social life?
- How can college students handle problems with roommates?
- How can college students ask parents for more money effectively?
- How can parents of college students let go?
Problem Solution Essay Outline and Format
You need to grab the attention of the audience awakening a sincere interest in the problem you’re writing about but mostly, inducing their desire to actually take a solution you suggest, and implement it. The following outline sample will certainly come in handy:
- Introduction (state of the problem)
- Introducing the Problem (personal experience, facts, etc.)
- Propose a Solution
Problem solution essay about teenage pregnacy essay
The Problem With Garbage essay
The causes, effects and solutions of divorce essay
Unemployment – problems and solutions
Case Study – Hamilton County Judges essay
We will write a custom essay sample on
any topic specifically
for only $13.90/page
Problem Solution Homelessness Essay
1126 WordsNov 30th, 20115 Pages
Homelessness the Problems of America Homelessness has always been a problem in major cities across the United States and even the world. This problem also affects out local community and even all of us individually. (Daily) A majority of the American people lives paycheck to paycheck, and according to statistics, we are only one or two paychecks away from becoming homeless. While there are many reasons a person or family can become homeless, a majority of those problems come from a lack of income. The job market of today is quickly dwindling and shows no signs of improvement. This market mixed with new government policies is becoming an issue for struggling American’s on the poverty line. Homelessness is becoming a vast problem…show more content…
Some veterans suffer from a mental illness known as PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) when they do not seek medical help they have a higher risk of becoming homeless then those that seek medical advice. This disorder was caused by something that the military veteran experienced while in active duty during war.
While the idea’s that have come forth to try to solve the problem of homelessness, many people have come up with great solutions that are currently helping these individuals. The programs that are in place provide shelters for people who have been kicked to the streets and have no place to stay. These shelters provide food, clothing, water, and best of all a place to sleep. However, these shelters require the individuals staying there to seek a job during the day. The biggest problems these shelters have come from the rules that apply to those staying. The current rules allow homeless people to take advantage of the program by allowing them to stay there for up to 6 months, and then they must move to another shelter or live on the streets. The problem presented with this rule is in most cities they have more than one shelter, which allows people to abuse the system and live under the care of taxpayers indefinitely. However, most people understand that there could potentially be more than one reason why a person would need to return to a homeless shelter within 6 months to a year, but not spend almost their entire life using